Older Adults and HIV: A Special Report and Action Plan
Karpiak, Shippy & Cantor, 2006.
Brennan, Karpiak, et al., 2009.
Sweeney, M.M., 2009.
Cantor & Brennan, 2010.
Karpiak & Brennan, 2010.
Applebaum & Brennan, 2010.
Christian Grov, et al, 2010.
Karpiak & Brennan, 2010; Applebaum, 2010.
Emlet 2010; Karpiak & Brennan, 2010; Golub, et al.; 2010; Bhavan, 2008.
Golub, et al., 2010.
Golub et al., 2010.
Karpiak & Brennan, 2009.
- Applebaum, A.B. & Brennan, M. "Mental Health and Depression," in Brennan, M., Karpiak, S.E., Cantor, M.H. & Shippy, R.A., eds., Older Adults with HIV: An In-Depth Examination of an Emerging Population. New York: Nova Publishers, 2009, 38-47.
- Applebaum, A.B. "Substance and Alcohol Use," in Brennan, Karpiak, et al., ibid., 48-57.
- Bhavan, K.P. "The Aging of the HIV Epidemic.: Current HIV/AIDS Reports, 2008, 150-158.
- Brennan, M., Karpiak, S.E., Cantor, M.H. & Shippy, R.A., eds., Older Adults with HIV: An In-Depth Examination of an Emerging Population. Happauge, New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2009.
- Cantor, M.H. & Brennan, M. "The Social Support Networks of Older People with HIV," in Brennan, Karpiak, et al., ibid., 81-100.
- Effros, R.B., "Workshop on HIV Infection and Aging: What Is Known and Future Research Directions." Clinical Infectious Diseases, 15:47(4) (2008), 542-553.
- Emlet, C. "HIV-Infected and HIV-Affected Midlife and Older Persons," in Poindexter, C.C. ed., Handbook of HIV and Social work: Principles, Practice and Populations. Hoboken, New Jersey: 2010.
- Golub, S.A., Parsons, J., Grov, C., Brennan, M. & Karpiak, S.E. "Prevalence and Correlates of Sexual Behavior and Risk Management Among HIV-Positive Adults Over 50." Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 37(10), 2010, 615-620.
- Grov, C., Golub, S.A., Parsons, J., Brennan, M. & Karpiak, S.E. "Loneliness and HIV-Related Stigma Explain Severe Depression Among Older HIV-Positive Adults." AIDS Care, 22(5), 2010, 630-639.
- Havlik, R.J. "Health Status, Comorbidities, and Health-Related Quality of Life," in Brennan, Karpiak, et al., op cit., 19-37.
- Justice, A.C. "HIV and Aging: Time for a New Paradigm." HIV/AIDS (2010), 69-76.
- Karpiak, S. & Brennan M. "Aging with HIV: Implications and Future Directions," in Brennan, Karpiak, et al., op cit., 139.
- Karpiak S. & Brennan M. "The Emerging Population of Older Adults with HIV and Introduction to ROAH," in Brennan, Karpiak, et al., ibid., 6-37.
- Karpiak, S.E., Shippy, R.A. & Cantor, M.H. Research on Older Adults with HIV. New York: AIDS Community Research Initiative of America, 2006; www.acria.org/research/roah-study/full-study.
- Schick, V., Herbenick, D., Reece, M., Sanders, S. A., Dodge, B., Middlestadt, S. E. & Fortenberry, J. D. "Sexual Behaviors, Condom Use, and Sexual Health of Americans Over 50: Implications for Sexual Health Promotion for Older Adults." The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7 (2010) 315-329.
- Sweeney, M.M. "HIV & NYC Seniors: HIV Has Caught Up to Seniors." Presentation at "Red Ribbons, Silver Threads" conference, New York City, December 7, 2009. www.health.state.ny.us/-diseases/aids/conferences/plenaries/docs/hiv_and_nyc_seniors.pdf.
No comments have been made.
Add Your Comment:
(Please note: Your name and comment will be public, and may even show up in
Internet search results. Be careful when providing personal information! Before
adding your comment, please read TheBody.com's Comment Policy