Table of Contents
Achieve, Fall 2009
- Growing Older With HIV
By Sean Cahill and Alana Krivo-Kaufman
- Older Adults Trainings: Stories From the Front Lines
By Hanna Tessema, Lisa Frederick, Jack Denelsbeck, Cesar Angel and Karol Markosky
- HIV Prevention Strategies for Older Adults
By Judith A. Levy and Theodore Hufstader
- HIV Prevention: Looking at the Research
By Timothy G. Heckman, Ph.D.
- Personal Perspective: Double Stigma
By Matt Sharp
- Exercise, Aging and HIV
By Sarah Robertson, R.D., C.D.N. and Margaret D. Swift, R.D.
- Aging Before Your Time?
By Richard J. Havlik, M.D., M.P.H. and Donna M. Kaminski
- Personal Perspective: Stepping Back, Looking Forward
By Ed Shaw
- Editorial: Ted Kennedy -- Leader and Ally
- ACRIA Trials in Progress
Want to read more issues of Achieve? Click here.
This article was provided by ACRIA and GMHC. Visit ACRIA's website
and GMHC's website
to find out more about their activities, publications and services.