CDC recommendations for the use of PrEP
Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) -- CATIE fact sheet
ANRS IPERGAY trial -- Canadian HIV Trials Network
- Mayer KH, Mimiaga MJ, Gelman M, et al. Raltegravir, tenofovir DF, and emtricitabine for postexposure prophylaxis to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV: safety, tolerability, and adherence. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2012 Apr 1;59(4):354-9.
- Gilbert M, Cook D, Steinberg M, et al. Targeting screening and social marketing to increase detection of acute HIV infection in men who have sex with men in Vancouver, British Columbia. AIDS. 2013 Oct 23;27(16):2649-54.
- Stekler JD, O'Neal JD, Lane A, et al. Relative accuracy of serum, whole blood, and oral fluid HIV tests among Seattle men who have sex with men. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2013 Dec;58 Suppl 1:e119-22.
- Martin EG, Salaru G, Mohammed D, et al. Finding those at risk: Acute HIV infection in Newark, NJ. Journal of Clinical Virology. 2013 Dec;58 Suppl 1:e24-8.
- Stekler J, Maenza J, Stevens CE, et al. Screening for acute HIV infection: lessons learned. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2007 Feb 1;44(3):459-61.
- Karris MY, Beekmann SE, Mehta SR, et al. Are we prepped for PrEP? Provider opinions on the real-world use of PrEP in the U.S. and Canada. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2014; in press.
- Sharma M, Senn H, Wilton J, et al. Canadian Physicians perceptions of HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis: not ready for prime time. In: Program and abstracts of the 22nd Annual Canadian Conference on HIV Research, 11-14 April 2013, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Abstract O095.
- Tuller D. A resisted pill to prevent HIV. New York Times. 30 December 2013. [subscription may be required].